|Shelf Life||24 month|
|Place of Origin||Vietnam|
|Brand Name||FIVE STAR|
|Model Number||Tapioca Starch - 03|
|Starch Type||Tapioca Flour|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
US $ 400-450/ Metric Ton
Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity:||19 Metric Ton/Metric Tons|
|Packaging Details:||50kg/ PPPE bag 25kg/ PPPE bag 850kg/Jumboo bag|
|Supply Ability:||6,000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month|
Detailed Product Description
Price: FOB HCMC: $400~450/MT. Min order: 19MT
Starch: 85% min
Moisture: 13% Max
Ash: 0.2% max
PH: 4 -7.
We can pack in 50kg/ PPPE bag – 25kg/ PPPE bag and 850kg/Jumboo bag.
The tapioca starch is processed on numbers of highly efficient equipment and machines; Grinding the starch with the high-speed Raspier. Then extract the protein by the machine called "Decanter". Separated the water by the "Centrifuge". Dry the cake in the flash dryer. This process requires only short period of time and provides superior quality of starch. The process may be described into 8 steps as follows:
- Weigh the fresh cassava roots to determine the starch percentage.
- Remove sand and impurity in the rotary screener.
- Put it into the peeling-and-cleansing device, and then chop out root tails.
- Put the fresh clean cassava into the Rasper and then Decanter to remove protein.
- Pass the slurry through the screen to remove fiber. Fiber is sun-dried and sold out for animal feed application.
- Separate the fine fiber and impurity by "Centrifuge".
- Dry out the starch by passing it through the hot-aired dryer column.
- Pass the starch through the sifter and pack the fine powder into the sacks for sale.